The ISES Nominations Committees is requesting nominations for various Board of Directors positions. This is a great opportunity to have an impact on the growth and success of ISES. It is a great leadership opportunity.
The following positions are available:
- President-Elect (1-year as PE, 2-years as President, 1-year as Past President)
- Academic Councilor (3-year term)
- Government Councilor (3-year term)
- Private Sector Councilor (3-year term) – 2 spots open
- One Private Sector Councilor term is open for 1 year. Elected board members are eligible to run for a second term.
- One Private Sector Councilor term is open for the 3-year term.
- Student Councilor (2-year term)
You can self-nominate or nominate a colleague. The deadline to nominate is May 18, 2023.
Visit this website to learn more about the roles and responsibilities of the Board Members. We appreciate your consideration for this leadership opportunity.
NOTE: The nominee is required to be a current member of ISES.