Get Involved Today
The International Society of Exposure Science (ISES) has created an international community that has worked for 32 years to advance and integrate exposure science into research and action as well as highlight the contributions of our community of exposure scientists. These last three decades have seen incredible advances in exposure-related research and policy with resulting improvements in human and ecological health, with increasing acknowledgement of the importance of this field.
ISES is a healthy and growing society. The Society has experienced much development in the last several years despite the global challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
There is no better time to get involved whether you are a current member or haven’t yet joined. The time for exposure science practitioners to better our world, its ecosystems, and its inhabitants is now. Together as a Society, ISES is informing and supporting policies and decisions being made worldwide.
ISES efforts on public health and environmental protection occur through our global community of members and we need your support to continue to make a difference. Your donation can make an impact, whether you donate $5 or $500. Every little bit helps and all donations are tax deductible!
Become a member
Anyone with a professional interest in exposure science across various disciplines such as: exposure assessment, chemistry, biochemistry, risk assessment, biostatistics, physiology, toxicology, epidemiology, ecology, and environmental engineering is encouraged to join.
You can join by submitting the membership form and annual membership fee online through our secure payment processor, by fax, or postal mail to the ISES Executive Office. Students and international professionals interested in exposure assessment are especially encouraged to join.
Join a Committee
There are a variety of committees to join and leadership opportunities for all members.
Do you have colleagues who are interested or should join ISES? We offer an Institutional Membership option that is convenient for you and your institution or organization. Learn more here! If your institution or organization is interested in applying for this form of members, submit this form and we will follow up.
Contact Sarah Dee with questions or inquiries.
- Member discounts on annual meetings and other educational opportunities
- Opportunities to engage in multidisciplinary network of internationally renowned researchers
- Opportunities for international recognition including yourself or colleagues
- Leadership opportunities within the Society including committee work and annual meeting planning
- Role in addressing exposure science topics, especially pandemic
- Access to educational content that is current and relevant to various fields of exposure science including workshops, webinars and previous annual meetings
- Student/new researcher network: mentoring program, conference awards, professional development and social networking at annual meeting and virtually
- Complimentary access to Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology (JESEE)