Thursday, September 28, 1 PM ET
WAGs (Writing Accountability Groups) are a habit-building method and community to increase productivity.
We all struggle focusing, managing time, and prioritizing.
This WAG is a space, a support system, and a community to help hold each other accountable and increase productivity. The objective is to help each other acknowledge when goals are too big or help members troubleshoot roadblocks by sharing strategies for breaking through common challenges.
ISES Emeritus/Early Career Researchers Discussion Panel:
Tuesday, October 10, 12 PM ET
The Membership Committee is hosting a panel of selected Emeritus members and early career researchers to have a dialogue about how their education and early career activities led to the career they had and what advice our Emeriti members might give to the next generation of early career researchers.
CV Workshop presented by the ISES Mentorship Committee:
Wednesday, November 8, 1 PM ET
Join us for the CV Workshop hosted by the ISES Mentorship Committee and supercharge your career in the exposure science field!
What to Expect:
– Tailored CV guidance: Learn how to create a standout CV that showcases your skills, experience, and potential in the exposure science field.
– Expert advice: Benefit from the insights and tips shared by professionals and experienced researchers who have successfully navigated the field.
– Networking opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals, expand your professional network, and discover potential collaboration opportunities.
Who Should Attend:
– Students pursuing careers in the field of exposure science
– New researchers seeking to enhance their CVs for career changes or academic opportunities
– Graduates and postgraduates aiming to kickstart their careers in the exposure science field
– Gain a competitive edge: Learn how to effectively communicate your qualifications and passion for the exposure science industry to stand out from the crowd.
– Professional development: Acquire invaluable skills and insights that will benefit your future job applications, internships, and research endeavors.
– Exclusive access: Interact with renowned experts, experienced professionals, and fellow participants passionate about exposure science.
– Inspiring connections: Forge meaningful connections with mentors, potential employers, and collaborators who can shape your career trajectory.